|Photo by becky-becks-boo|
A bride-to-be wants to be the most beautiful bride ever. Here are some pre-wedding beauty tips to enhance your beauty that will help make you more attractive on your big day.
- Start a smart skincare routine about a year in advance. It’s okay if you don’t have that long before the wedding day — just adopt these good skincare habits as soon as possible to get your skin in top form.
- Hydrate and drink lots of fluids. No matter what your skin type is — oily, dry, normal or combo — it craves water. Snacking on super foods for your face helps: watermelon, broccoli and lettuce. Also, avoid drinking alcohol during your bachelorette party, alcohol doesn’t help make-up adhere to your skin. You become dehydrated and you lose your glow.
- Get a facial months before your wedding and have your blackheads, whiteheads, skin tags, and warts taken out. Make-up can only correct skin discoloration, it can’t correct skin texture.
- Get a bit of sunlight! The sun gives you vitamin D, boosts your immune system and adds color to your skin. Exposing yourself to a little sunlight will help you achieve the bridal glow everyone is raving about.
- Rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day before or for 10 days before your wedding. This will help you get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Every night, use a moisturizing treatment. This allows better set makeup and makes your skin look more radiant.